In partnership with the SNCF and the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region, Jazz à Vienne has arranged for return transport to Lyon after the concerts.
Due to ongoing work on the railway lines, TER coaches will replace the usual trains on specific evenings.
Stops and departure times from Vienne:
- 28th June: Coach to Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Perrache at 00:45 am
- 29th June: Coach to Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Perrache at 00:20 am
- 30th June: Coach to Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Perrache at 00:45 am
- 1st July: Train to Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Perrache at 00:45 am
- 3rd July: Coach to Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Perrache at 1:00 am
- 4th July: Coach to Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Perrache at 00:30 am
- 5th July: Coach to Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Perrache at 00:30 am
- 6th July: Coach to Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Perrache at 00:30 am
- 7th July: Coach to Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Perrache at 1:00 am
- 8th July: Train to Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Perrache at 00:30 am
- 9th July: Train to Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Perrache at 00:45 am
- 10th July: Train to Lyon Perrache at 00:36 am
- 11th July: Train to Lyon Perrache at 00:36 am
- 12th July: Train to Lyon Perrache at 00:36 am
- 13th July: Train to Lyon Perrache at 1:58 am / For those who stay until the end of the All Night event: Train to Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Perrache at 7:06 am.
Train ticket only
Do you already have a Jazz à Vienne concert ticket? Book a return TER illico événement ticket between Lyon and Vienne and enjoy a 50% discount (making your round trip €8.20).
TER train + concert ticket bundle
Not yet booked your concert tickets? Why not opt for the TER Train + Concert ticket bundle to get your return from Lyon to Vienne for only €3.10!
Illico événements pass
Are you a festival devotee? With the Jazz à Vienne Illico événements Pass, enjoy unlimited travel between Lyon and Vienne from 28th June until 13th July inclusive for €43!
Carshare and enjoy free parking
Find a ride on our Carsharing Facebook group
In collaboration with the Pôle Métropolitain and the Vienne Condrieu Agglomération, the Jazz à Vienne festival is offering free parking spaces for festivalgoers who arrive by carpool in their own or a hire vehicle. A minimum of 3 people per car will be granted free access to the car park upon presenting their concert tickets for the evening.
Le service d'autopartage du Grand Lyon Leo&Go vous permet de vous déplacer à petit prix avec des véhicules éco-responsables.
Free L'va shuttle
Avoid worrying about spaces, park in a Park & Ride!
From 28th June until 14th July, the Vienne Condrieu Agglomération's urban transport network (called L'va) will be providing free shuttles from the Park & Ride at the Malissol Intermarché supermarket (in the east of Vienne) to the Théâtre Antique.
This year, a new shuttle service has been set up! This service operates between the Park & Ride at the Leclerc Estressin supermarket (exiting the A7 road towards Vienne) and Place du Jeu de Paume in Vienne (the Théâtre Antique is a 10-minute walk from there).
For further information, please call the Maison de la Mobilité (Place Pierre Semard in Vienne) on +33 (0)4 74 85 18 51 or visit www.lvabus.com.
Regional, on-demand bus services
From 28th June until 12th July, you can get on the Région L40 bus service to Jazz à Vienne for only €2 each way.
The service is provided on demand every evening throughout the festival. Call Courriers Rhodaniens on +33 (0)4 74 87 60 10 to book your journey (phone lines open between 9 and 12 am, and from 2 to 4 pm, except on weekends).
Bookings need to be made before noon on the day prior to your trip.
- Maclas: Place du Marché (departs at 6:30 pm)
- Pélussin: Rue de la Maladière and Place Marie Notre Dame (departs at 6:40 and 6:45 pm)
- Chavanay: Place de la Halle (departs at 6:50 pm)
- Vérin: Le Bourg (D1086) (departs at 6:55 pm)
- Condrieu: Centre (departs at 7 pm)
In partnership with Vienne Condrieu Agglomération, we are making it easier to cycle to the festival by increasing the availability of bike racks around Cybèle.
There are 80 additional spaces for bikes on temporary stands, adding to the permanent racks in the town centre.
Since traffic will be limited during the festival, several car parks will be available: the Parking St-Marcel, Centre Ancien, Saint-Romain-en-Gal (on the other side of the Rhône river, around a 15-minute walk from the Théâtre Antique).
Plus, why not get a head start and book your parking spaces at the Effia SNCF Station car park (Parking Effia Gare SNCF), which is a 5-minute walk from the Théâtre Antique! Or online by clicking here.
The city of Vienne lies around thirty kilometres (approx. 20 miles) from Lyon and is close to the Lyon St Exupéry airport, as well as the Grenoble, St-Etienne and Geneva airports.
- Vienne – Aéroport Lyon-Saint Exupéry (47 km, 45 minutes de trajet) : (47 km/30 miles, 45-minute drive): Flights from and to Europe, Asia, the Middle East, the Americas and Africa. Ouibus coach transfer.
- Vienne - Aéroport de Grenoble (49 km/30 miles, 50-minute drive)
- Vienne – Aéroport de Saint-Etienne (65 km/40 miles, 55-minute drive)
- Vienne – Aéroport de Genève (175 km/110 miles, two-hour drive)