TRAIN LYON < > VIENNE
SPECIAL TRAIN AFTER CONCERT
// To go : from Lyon Perrache, Lyon Jean-Macé & Lyon Part Dieu
// Return : to Lyon Jean Macé & Perrache (from 25th to 27th of june and from 2nd to 10th of july) an to Part-Dieu (on 28th, 29th, 30th of june and 1st of july)
TER ILLICO EVENTS : LYON <> VIENNE
Already a Jazz à Vienne concert ticket holder?
Book your trip Lyon <> Vienne with by benefiting from a 50% discount on your train ticket (i.e. 7.60€ for the return trip)
PACK TER + CONCERT
You haven't booked your concert tickets yet?
Prefer the combined pack TER + concert, your return trip Lyon <> Vienne is only 2,60 € !
ILLICO EVENTS PASS : LYON <> VIENNE IN UNLIMITED DURING ALL THE FESTIVAL
Big fan of the festival? Opt for the Jazz à Vienne Illico Events Pass which allows you to travel between Lyon and Vienne in unlimited time from June 25th to July 10th included for 41,80 €!
Jazz à Vienne provides free parking spaces for festival-goers who come by carpooling. Access to the parking is free for a minimum of 3 people per car upon presentation of their concert ticket for the evening. Parking : 5, quai Riondet.
From 25th of june to 10th of july.
// To go : Parking Supermarché Malissol > Théâtre Antique
// Return : Théâtre Antique > Parking Supermarché Malissol
ROUND TRIP :
From 6.15pm to 8.15pm every night (every 15 minutes)
- From 26th of june to 4th of july : 11.45pm to 12.45am (every 15 minutes)
- 25th of june, 7th and 9th of july : 12.30am to 1.30am (every 15 minutes)
- 5th of july : from 12am to 1am (every 15 minutes)
- 6th of july : from 12.10am to 1.10am (every 15 minutes)
- 10th of july : from 1am to 2am (every 15 minutes)
Traffic being limited during the festival, several parking lots are available: Parking St-Marcel, Centre Ancien, Saint-Romain-en-Gal (on the other side of the Rhône, about 15 minutes walk from the Antique Theatre).
And also: reserve your parking spaces now at the Effia Gare SNCF parking lot, a 5-minute walk from the Théâtre Antique! Or online by clicking here.
- Vienne - Lyon Saint-Exupery Airport : (29 miles, 45 minutes drive)
- Vienne - Grenoble Airport : (30 miles, 50 minutes drive)
- Vienne - Saint-Etienne Airport : (40 miles, 55 minutes drive)
- VIenne - Geneve Airport : (108 miles, 2h drive)