Collection of personal information
EPIC Jazz à Vienne collects some personal data: surname, first name, title, postal address, email address, phone number(s), date of birth. These data are collected every time a user purchases a ticket for a performance, submits to our newsletter (JazzExpress submission), places an order for a cashless account or card via their smartphone, fills up a form (volunteering, press accreditation), participates in a contest or asks for information. We also collect computer data (such as IP address, browser, software, gear, research and navigation on the pages of our internet websites).
Use of information
All data collected are used, with the user’s consent, for:
- Sending emails containing information on the Jazz à Vienne Festival, news about EPIC Jazz à Vienne, the summer concerts programme at the Roman Theatre of Vienne and information on cultural structures in partnership with EPIC Jazz à Vienne;
- Sending emails or mail containing tickets or Cashless card orders placed on our websites (jazzavienne.com / theatreantiquevienne.com);
- Contacting the purchaser by email, telephone or post about any useful information, should an event be cancelled or postponed;
- Sending commercial offers about the productions of EPIC Jazz à Vienne and any cultural structure in partnership with EPIC Jazz à Vienne;
- Sending emails containing surveys and contests.
Jazz à Vienne reserves the right to broadcast, without the user’s consent, any information on the grounds of users’ legitimate interest (cancelled or postponed event, change in the programme…).
Computer data are used to compile general statistics about our websites in order to improve users’ experience.
Users remain the owners of all the data collected about them. EPIC Jazz à Vienne guarantees the security of their data and ensures they will not be sold, exchanged or transferred to any other company or structure for any type of use, without the user’s consent. EPIC Jazz à Vienne staff members are required to respect the privacy of the users’ data.
Right of opposition and withdrawal
In accordance with the French “Informatique et Libertés” law n°78-17 of January 6 1978, modified by the French law of August 6 2004, and with the French law of June 21 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, users have the right to access, rectify and suppress their personal data. Users may also oppose to the reception of information and/or commercial offers and to the use of their electronic contact details for prospecting purposes.
Users may exercise this right by:
Sending a mail at: EPIC Jazz à Vienne - 21 rue des Célestes - 38200 Vienne
Sending an email at: email@example.com
You may unsubscribe and stop receiving our emails at any time. You will find detailed unsubscribing instructions at the bottom of each of our newsletters. The opt-out procedure will be automatically effective. However, in the case of a technical malfunction, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.