WILL THERE BE CAPACITY LIMITS IN THE ROMAN THEATRE THIS SUMMER?
Under normal circumstances, the Roman Theatre can hold up to 7,500 people (standing/seated).
- Until June 29 included, audience will have to be seated and comply with social distancing measures (one empty seat between individuals or groups). Maximum authorized occupancy will be 4,000 visitors.
- From June 30 onwards, social distancing will no longer be mandated, but the audience will still have to be seated. The Roman Theatre will then be able to welcome a little more than 5,000 visitors.
WILL A HEALTH PASS BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE SHOWS?
In accordance with government announcements, the presentation of a health pass will be required to access the Roman Theatre for any ticket holder above 11 years old. The health pass is a document – digital (via the application TousAntiCovid) or paper format – proving that the individual does not have COVID-19, based on either:
1. A vaccine (completed vaccination procedure):
- 2 weeks after the 2nd dose for double-dose vaccines
- 4 weeks after the injection for single-dose vaccines
- 2 weeks after the vaccine injection for individuals who have already had COVID-19.
Since mid-May, individuals who have received the COVID vaccine – included those who were vaccinated in early January – may download a COVID vaccine certificate on the patient portal of the French health insurance platform. The vaccine certificate is also made available to any health professional, who may download and print it upon request.
2. Negative PCR test results no later than 48 hours earlier: When healthcare professionals who conducted the PCR and antigenic tests enter the results in SI-DEP, a document is generated which may be directly printed and is provided to the patient via email and text message.
3. Positive RT-PCR or antigenic test results proving the individual recovered from COVID-19, issued at least 15 days and not more than 6 months earlier.
IF MY COVID TEST IS POSITIVE, DO I GET A REFUND?
Upon presentation of a positive COVID-19 test (antigen or RT-PCR), tickets will be refunded by the ticket office (excluding commission and processing fees). Under certain circumstances, refunds can be offered as Jazz à Vienne gift vouchers. Tickets and a copy of the test results should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WILL CERTIFICATES ISSUED IN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN AREA BE AUTHENTICATED IN FRANCE?
As of June 21, nationals of countries outside the European Union will be able to transfer their international format certificate in the EU format so that it can be read in France by TousAntiCovid Verif, and not disclose health data. If they do not have a certified proof in international format, they will have to take a free RT-PCR or antigen test on French territory to get a certificate.
WHAT ABOUT THE 11 P.M. CURFEW FOR CONCERTS BEFORE JUNE 30?
For the concerts from June 23 to 29, the curfew will start at 11 p.m. Jazz à Vienne changed concert hours so that festival-goers can go back home on time.
- On June 23, 26, 27, 28 and 29, concerts will start at 7 p.m. and end at 10 p.m.
- On June 24 and 25, concerts will start at 6.40 p.m. and end at 10 p.m.
- June 23: 7 p.m. Anne Paceo / 8.30 p.m. Jamie Cullum
- June 24: 6.40 p.m. Gauthier Toux & Nils Petter Molvær / 7.40 p.m. Tigran Hamasyan / 9 p.m. Portico Quartet
- June 25: 6.40 p.m. Julia Sarr / 19h40 Keziah Jones & Qudus Onikeku / 9 p.m. Salif Keita
- June 26: 7 p.m. Lucas Santtana / 8.30 p.m. Seu Jorge & Rogê
- June 27: 7 p.m. Laurent Bardainne / 8.30 p.m. Ibrahim Maalouf
- June 28: 7 p.m. Erik Truffaz / 8.30 p.m. Ibrahim Maalouf
- June 29: 7 p.m. Brad Mehldau solo / 8.30 p.m. Tribute to Michel Petrucciani
ARE WE SURE THE FESTIVAL WILL TAKE PLACE? SHOULD IT BE CANCELLED, WILL FESTIVAL-GOERS BE REFUNDED?
Should the government impose new restrictions threatening the budget balance of the festival, Jazz à Vienne may be cancelled, in which case all tickets shall be reimbursed or rescheduled depending on the ticket holders’ preference, as has been done with the tickets from the 2020 cancelled edition.
I DID NOT ASK FOR MY TICKET OR PASS FROM THE 2020 EDITION TO BE REFUNDED, WILL THEY BE VALID THIS YEAR?
If you did not ask for a refund for your 2020 ticket or pass, you may use them for the 2021 edition. With the 7-Night Pass, you may choose 7 nights of the 17 concerts scheduled this year. Pass holders will receive a form mid-May to indicate the performances they are planning to attend. This is for informational purposes; so we can anticipate occupancy levels.